Pro Tour build
*440CI Six Pack V8
*Dana 60 rear end (car not truck)
*4 wheel power disc brakes
*18" Boss wheels
*Upgraded Kenwood stereo with AM/FM/CD, remote and USB
*Driver side remote mirror
*Autometer Phantom white faced gauges
*Carbon fiber upgraded dash
*1,740 miles showing on new Autometer gauges
The first thing you will notice is the beautiful paint on this 70 Challenger. Orange with black and gray stripes added giving it a Pro Tour look. It shows awesome with the sleek lowered look on the new 18" Boss wheels. Start the car up and it sounds like a pure muscle car with the 440 six pack pushing through the dual exhaust. New plugs in July 2018 and it runs drives great!
Any questions please call 586-791-0778
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door