Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1963 Ferrari 250GTE: Desirable Series III Example with Matching Numbers This 1963 Ferrari 250GTE Series III is an excellent original matching numbers car and a very desirable Series III example. Metallic red with tan leather interior. A mechanically sound driver quality car that runs and drives well. A very presentable, solid, and straight car. Good paint and usable interior. The chrome is showing its age in a few areas. An incredibly exciting opportunity to own a highly sought-after and collectible Series III 250GTE with matching numbers. Matching NumbersDesirable Series III Example of Ferraris First Production 2+2Presentable Driver $295,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door