702 N 1st St.
Check out this Recent Full Frame Off Restoration done on this big window 1967 C10 4X4 Pickup! Its powered by a great running 350 4bb V8 engine and backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. This Truck has been meticulously restored inside and out and is riding on a detailed set of original rims with New BFG RWL tires. It comes equipped with rough country premium shocks big back window power steering power front disc brakes cowl hood aluminum radiator air conditioning and dual exhaust. Its light blue paint is laid out beautifully over a laser straight body. Its floors frame and engine bay look amazing and are all highly detailed. Its black and white hounds tooth interior looks amazing and is also freshly restored. This is a well built truck that drives as good as it looks. Its transfer case brakes drive shafts top end of the motor paint interior are all brand new! You need to see and drive this truck to appreciate! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door