1978 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz, Custom Edition for Cadillac in 1978. 1 of 2000 produced. 1 of 475 with ASC Astroroof. This Car has 68000 km. / (38000 miles). The Paint, Body, Interior and Power train is all original. Two rear window Brake Safety Lights were installed and an aftermarket Continental Kit was installed in 1978 . (cost $2000)
This car has been cared for by an adoring owner for 65000 km and 38 years. The current owner purchased the car from his estate and has known the car all of its life. The current owner is unable to continue caring for this car and is offering it for sale. The car was last appraised by a professional appraiser in May of 2018 at 66,105 km. It was appraised as a #2 FINE Condition and a Value of $ 24,600.
The Car is offered at $ 15,000. Trades of Auto, Pickup, boat or RV would be considered.
The Seller can Manage delivery including import/export at the negotiated cost.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door