1 ASPEN RD.
The year 1969 was a great time to be alive with muscle car fever running wild on the streets of America. Stoplight drag races were being raged like war, and the Pontiac GTO was one heck of a weapon. Armed with a 400CI V-8 producing 350HP and a 4-speed manual transmission, the GTO was a legend of the drag wars. This particular example is stunning in a gorgeous and deep metallic black hue, and combined with bright chrome Cragar S/S mags and white letter radial tires, makes this GTO stand out in a crowd. Inside you'll find an extremely clean and original interior done in a nice camel tan with vinyl bucket seats and floor console. This particular GTO is equipped with factory A/C that blows cold and has an upgraded modern digital radio in a unit that appears to be a factory original. Power steering and brakes make this an easy to drive classic that doesn't require a gym membership to operate. Hop in and turn the key and this baby fires right up. Slot the Hurst shifter into first and give her some gas and you are on your way. The ride quality is better than new, and this baby stops and turns just like she should. It is an absolute blast to drive this classic GTO, and she turns heads and receives envious stares everywhere she goes. Cruising behind the wheel, A/C on, volume up, you couldn't ask for a better day. If this sounds like this GTO is made for you, then email [email protected] or stop into our showroom today. But hurry, this one is going to go FAST!!! FEES TAX INFORMATION - We are a licensed dealer in the State of Florida and adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations concerning the sale of a used vehicle. All applicable taxes and fees will be charged accordingly as required by the State of Florida. A fee of $495.00 will be charged to process the vehicle.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door