Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1947 Ford Woody is completely restored, painted in a 1946 Mercury Maroon with complimenting tan leather interior, simply stunning inside and out. New wood by The Woodn’ Carr, and original Ford frame, boxed. Built 283 bored 60 over with Edelbrock intake and carburetor, Sanderson headers, serpentine belt front runner, all backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission for a super smooth ride. Ford 8 inch with 3.25 gears, TCI Mustang II front suspension with tubular A arms, rack and pinion front steering, and power disc brakes up front with drum in the rear. Ron Mangus custom tan leather interior with air conditioning, AM/FM stereo, and electric cowl vent. This classic has been completely gone through and is in excellent condition inside and out. Wonderful Winning Woody! Offered at $102,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
2016 BMW B6 Alpina Gran Coupe 12k Miles SWEET DEAL
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
1951 Ford FABULOUS Woody Best Build
1935 Ford Pick Up PROJECT Great Patina Runs/Drives
1934 Ford All Steel Sedan 400 Chevy Small Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door