Classic Car Deals
1968 FORD MUSTANG GT V8 RESTORED VIN# 8R01C129452 Functional GT headlights and a DELUXE option hood with turn signal placement. Original 289 V8 block. Not sure on exact date of last rebuild, but no mechanical issues. Drives straight. And doesn\'t pull to the left or right C4 automatic transmission. Drives great and shifts like it should. No mechanical issues. Ford 8 inch rear end. No mechanical issues. Working as it should. Power booster and drum brakes on all 4s. Professionally installed A/C unit. Blows cold! The car was painted about a month ago and is truly impressive. Not a single run, bubble, crack, or imperfection. Additionally , the door jamb\'s, under hood and bottom of trunk lid were all painted. This is a nice paint job and the body work on it is great! Very straight car The interior was restored and is clean all the way around. Clean, brand new gauge cluster, dash pad, seats, carpet, and headliner. No major imperfections here. Windows all operational. No cracks Brand new wiring harness installed all the way around. Also the points style ignition were removed and electronic ignition was added. Stock 14 gallon tank . 14 inch cragar wheels. Also brand new tires all the way around. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door