20950 Rogers Drive
This 1963 Ford Fairlane 500 came with the Sports Coupe options such as bucket seats and center console. Fitted with a 260 V-8 engine mated to a 3 speed manual, this fierce little Ford packs a punch and is fun to drive. Also looks great with all the chrome engine accessories and aluminum radiator. Outstanding chrome and brightwork accent the appearance along with its bright red paint. New Ford rims and redline tires set the stance for this muscle car. This rock solid Ford Fairlane 500 Coupe is in great condition with classic styling and upgraded performance features to ensure a smooth drive. Bring this little gem to the local car show and you will be the envy of the crowd. Available for sale at Ellingson's in Rogers, MN!
*260 Cu. In. V8 Engine
*3-Speed Manual Transmission
*New Chrome 5-spoke Wheels
*Red Vinyl Bucket Seats
*Bright Red Paint
*Original AM Radio
*Rear Fender Skirts
*Odometer Reads: 1,401 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door