702 N 1st St.
If you are looking to drive and enjoy a piece of American History then look no further than this breathtaking 1953 Ford Sunliner Convertible! This unbelievable survivor low mileage car has had only one repaint done back to it's original glacier blue color and still supports all of it's original two tone interior. This drop top was kept in a Ford showroom in Christiansburg Virginia where it was purchased in 1985 and sold to the previous owner in 2007. It is believed to be only 28870 actual miles on this great driving time capsule. It comes equipped with dual exhaust power black canvas top am radio continental kit and is riding on a nice set of wide white wall tires. It's exterior paint is laid out over a super straight and solid body. It's chrome and stainless is excellent along with it's really clean original interior. This little ford drives as nice as it looks and is ready to for your next home town parade! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door