Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D SedanThis 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300D is an extremely original car representing a wonderful opportunity to own a classic German sedan at a bargain price. Silver green with tan interior and 148k miles. Incredibly straight body and super clean and solid all around. Rust free including the undercarriage. The car is currently not running. Offered with its original owners manual, tools, and jack/spare combo. This car is nothing but honest. A lot of car for the money and a smart buy at only $12,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door