AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2424 1957 Chevrolet 210
When this Chevy rolled off the assembly line in 1957, it was one of three basic models. The 150 was the standard bearer, the 210 had some cosmetic upgrades and the BelAir was the top-of-the-line. Most folks restore BelAirs. However, the 210 has nice simple lines and makes a clean street rod. This '57 210 'post' received a total resto-rod restoration in 2016 with dozens of mechanical enhancements. (An extensive notebook of receipts and photos is available.) Horsepower (600+) comes from a rebuilt 454ci big block. It is fitted with aluminum heads, Edelbrock single-plane intake, Holley dual-feed carb and Moroso HEI ignition. Cooling is provided by an aluminum radiator and exhaust escapes through a set of stainless tube headers mated to 3" custom pipes. The transmission is an EMCO T-56 6-speed manual and the differential is a posi-traction Dana unit with 3.55:1 gearing. Brakes are 4-wheel disc with a Billet master cylinder set-up. Custom rally wheels (16"x3.5" front / 16"x10" rear) mount wide-white Firestone tires - 'Cheater' slicks in the rear. This Bowtie looks as good as it runs. The Chevrolet Yellow (1957) finish with Artic White trim give the classic Chevy a period-correct look. Every interior component is brand new or restored including seat upholstery/foam, dash, door cards, carpeting, headliner and weather-stripping. A Vintage Glass smoked glass package was installed with all new trim. This handsome Chevy 210 Sedan will soon make a new owner very proud. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door