Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1937 Rolls Royce Phantom III Park Ward Saloon with Division This 1937 Rolls Royce Phantom III Park Ward Saloon with Division is a lovely example just out of 25+ years of dry storage. Older but highly usable paint and original interior. Excellent structure and good door fit. An unknown car now back in circulation and an exciting design that's not to be missed by any Rolls-Royce enthusiast or collector alike. Price: $79,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door