Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This pristine Chevelle shows extensive pride of ownership, from its fantastic paint and chrome to its jewelry box like engine compartment. This car is equipped with the numbers matching (and correct date coding) 454 LS 5 engine with 365 horsepower, 3 speed automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes (front, rear power drum), Rally wheels, and four spoke steering wheel.
The SS was completely restored mechanically as well as cosmetically seven years ago at a cost of $55000 and appears today as fresh and new. The interior is perfect with new carpets, seats have been rebuilt and have new covers, new door panels, new dash, new headliner, new window guides, new rubber seals, and updated sound system with remote control. The quality of the fit and finish is excellent.
The car runs and drives like it looks, perfectly! The engine runs smooth and cool, with gobs of power under your right foot. The steering is direct and without kickback or shimmy, braking is brisk and controlled.
The Chevelle SS is a great color, has the original (rebuilt) 454 365 Hp numbers matching engine, looks virtually new and comes with California license plate "USACHVY", a clean California title and is exempt from smog certification.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door