Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Stunning 2 Tone 1986 El Camino 5.0L 305 V8 - floor shift with near flawless, two-tone Gray & Silver paint. Very well cared for survivor, driver quality. Loaded with options including power steering, power brakes, front disc brakes, cold A/C, Tilt steering wheel, cruise control, pwr. door locks, pwr. windows and upgraded Kenwood stereo. New Leather bucket seats in perfect condition with added cupholders. SEE THE VIDEO above and Below for an Underside view!
Please call us anytime at 941-355-1955 with any additional questions, or a full walk around.
We offer financing options and we ship world wide door-to-door, no problem!
Come see this vehicle and many others at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com - The leader in SW Florida for collectible cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door