AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1933 Ford Model 40 Woody Wagon (Northern NJ) You are looking at one hard to find vehicle. This wagon is mostly original and has been through a mechanical rebuild to keep it roadworthy. Features include but are not limited to new gaskets, seals, belts and hoses, entirely new clutch assembly, new tires, new 12v wiring, rebuilt brakes, a new Brass Works radiator. Extra parts will also be included. All gauges work properly. All of the original wood is solid and intact with only a few blemishes for a 87 year old car. Interior is black vinyl and is in great shape. Sheet metal is good with one front fender with a bad bead and a small section of the front floor in need of patches. Paint is not original but has a nice patina. Powered by a 1937 V-8 and the original 3sp transmission, this car runs and drives as it should. The vehicle reads under 96k original miles. This Woody spent its entire life in Southern California until came to NJ a few years ago. Asking 58K and would consider swapping for Early V-8 Fords or? Feel free to call or text Lance at 973-875-9046. Thanks
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door