1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Convertible RestoMod with less than 7,000 miles. Powered by a 1996 Corvette LT1 350 V8 crate motor, 650 Hp, with a 4-speed automatic transmission this Camaro is ready to cruise down the highway. Its yellow exterior sported by its black racing stripes beams in the sunlight. Completing the exterior are these custom Klass KF300 wheels 19' on the front and 20' on the rear. The interior is equipped with black leather bucket seats, Vintage Air, power locks, power windows, gauges, AM/FM radio, power steering. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door