Theiss Motorsports is proud to present this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Convertible. Powered by a 1996 Corvette LT1 350 V8 Crate Motor with a 4-speed automatic transmission. - 6,692 Miles - 650 HP - 19' Klass KF300 Front Wheels 20' in the rear- Black Leather Bucket Seats- Vintage Air- Power Locks and Windows- Power Steering - AutoMeter Gauges- AM/FM RadioFor more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door