1969 Ford Mustang Convertible, daily driver with a 351 W, C4 trans. This car has had most of the under carriage re done with new breaks, suspension, 2.5" exhaust, steering etc. Engine and transmission were rebuilt about 2,000 miles ago. This car is what I call a great 10 footer, with it's little imperfections.
Willing to trade for 2011-2014 mustang GT convertible.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door