AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1956 Ford F100 (Broken Arrow, OK) $49,900 obo You are looking at an absolutely jaw dropping 56. The dark grey exterior is a perfect fit on this, the exterior then slides subtly inside to a matching grey vinyl interior that certainly won't disappoint. Powered by a built 460cu v8 and a C-6 automatic transmission, performance nor reliability will be any concern. Features include but are not limited to P/l, P/w, P/s, P/b, Am/Fm, Cassette, A/c, Heat, Billet Specialty wheels wrapped in fresh rubber, a Volare front suspension, a 20 gallon stainless tank, a 650 demon 4bbl, coated headers, Smitty Mufflers, steel lines, and a tilt hood. This truck was a 3 year restoration, it was completely stripped down and turned into the beautiful piece of machinery that you see now. This 56 has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion, records and receipts are available upon request. The owner is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please give our friend Dickie a call at 918-808-7763
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door