800 Derita Road, Ste. A
This is what's absolutely cool in vintage trucks today. You're looking at a 1972 Chevrolet C10 with a full patina and shop truck attitude. Plus, with proper V8 power, it has the right potential to be a useful cruiser.
It's hard not to love the look of patina on a pickup. After all, it instantly gives this the appearance of what these trucks were meant to do: survive for generations. This is actually a well-engineered look that lets you imagine a two-tone green Sinclair service pickup. More than just the logos and text, this has a great shop truck style where there are custom details like the flush rear roll pan and rally wheels with raised white letter tires. And there's just something extra fun about a clean cut of wood-style laminate flooring used to line the bed where there's often real aged lumber.
Inside is more of the carefully-crafted classic attitude with a full sea of green. This has good vintage details with a western-style pattern on the door panels, factory gauges, and working dome light. But there are also the right little details that make this a bit more comfortable. You get upgrades like cloth upholstery on the bench seat and an updated three-spoke steering wheel. These don't take away from the vintage atmosphere, and instead, just added to the updated shop truck feeling.
Under the hood is a year-correct 307 cubic-inch V8. It has the right look with the bold orange block that even looks more recently painted. It even looks like you have newer hoses and an alternator. So it's a proper base for a real work truck. There's also power steering, front disc brakes, a more comfortable trailing arm rear suspension, and even a stout 12-bolt rear end.
This truck has a cool patina look that makes for a distinct classic pickup. Call now!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door