GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1966 Chevrolet Corvette for your consideration. Finished in a Black exterior over a Black leather interior and a black top! This Corvette received a refresh in 2016 which included; full engine overhaul (less than 1,000mi), new soft top, carpet, radiator and electric fan, all new braking components, chrome bumpers, heater core, radial tires, battery, and full carb rebuild. This is a true 427ci 390hp, 4-speed manual vehicle, however, the engine is not original. This Corvette starts right up with a turn of the key and runs and drives smoothly. Please call or email us today for more information.
The 1966 model's frontal appearance was mildly altered with an egg-crate grille insert to replace the previous horizontal bars, and the coupe lost its roof-mounted extractor vents, which had proven inefficient. Corvettes also received an emblem in the corner of the hood for 1966. Headrests were a new option, one of the rarest options was the Red/Red Automatic option with power windows and air conditioning from the factory which records show production numbered only 7 convertibles and 33 coupes.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door