218 Meyers Drive
1973 Dodge Challenger. VIN JH23H3B290227. Factory TX9 black car with Rallye package. Original, matching numbers 340 engine. 727 automatic transmission. 8-3/4 rear. Power steering, power disc brakes. Vintage Air, air-conditioning. Sport hood. Rallye gauges. Go-Wing. Copy of build sheet.
Straight and solid body with nice, black paint (original color, code TX9).
Rallye package with Sport hood.
15" Rally Wheels.
Black vinyl top - looks good.
Black, bucket seat interior with center console - presents well.
Original, 340ci V8 engine, runs great (matching numbers engine).
727 Torqueflite, 3 speed automatic transmission.
Vintage Air air-conditioning.
8-3/4 rear differential.
Runs and drives great.
Stops and handles great.
Copy of original build sheet.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport Cobra Jet
1971 Plymouth Road Runner Nice
1951 Mercury Sports Sedan V8 Automatic Restored
1971 Ford Torino Cobra 429 V8 Automatic
1968 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4 Speed
1968 Ford Mustang V8 Automatic
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door