20950 Rogers Drive
Over 19' of American Classic, this 1960 Cadillac was and still is an iconic collector car. This convertible comes out of the Western states and you can tell with its very solid underside and great paint topside. With the 390 V8 and automatic tranny this is a smooth running road car. Blue leather interior and white vinyl convertible power assist top with blue boot give this Caddy a lovely look. The 1960 Model 62 was a little more subdued than the 1959 model and many would agree the '60 was a better looking car. Cadillac remained the number one luxury car for many years and the 1960 convertible is no exception.
*390 Cu. in. V8 - Orig. Config.
*Factory Power Steering
*Factory Power Assist Brakes
*Power Windows - Power Seat
*Black Power Assist Convertible Top
*Aftermarket AM/FM Radio
*Wide Whitewalls - Wire Wheel Covers
*Adjustable Driver's Side Rearview Mirror
*Blue Leather Interior
*Odometer Reads: 45,031 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door