Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Lost and Found: 1962 Maserati 3500GT: Ultra-Rare Factory Configuration (Carbureted, 5-Speed, Disc Brakes)This 1962 Maserati 3500GT left the factory carbureted, with a 5-speed gearbox and disc brakes. Only a handful of 3500GTs were built in this configuration. A lifelong black plate California car just extracted from barn storage where its been sitting quietly and undisturbed since 1978. Ivory with red leather interior and just one owner since 1967. An incredibly original matching numbers car and offered in an extremely rare factory combination. This is the very best car you can restore being a 5-speed carbureted, disc brake model. If you're a Maserati collector or enthusiast, you will not find a better restoration candidate. The chance to own such a car is very likely a once in a lifetime opportunity. To find another un-restored original 3500GT with these three specifications and one that can be restored to your own standards is likely impossible, making this example an undeniably exciting discovery.Price: $225,000 $195,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door