*30k original miles - Senior owned
*2 owner car - garage kept
*Loaded with options - power everything
*Power steering and power disc brakes
*Automatic transmission w/ overdrive
*16" Factory Aluminum wheels
*Power locks, windows, mirrors, seats and trunk
*Bucket seats with console
*Tilt steering and cruise control
*Factory AM/FM not getting much reception b/c power antenna not working. Cassette player working w/ sound
We have stack of documents and receipts from past service. Runs great!
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door