790 Alabama Ave
1965 Buick LeSabre 4 door sedan. It has the 310 Wildcat engine connected to a 2 speed automatic transmission. The car runs and drives good. I not thinking car has alot of original paint but also has been painted like the hood cause it looks to be a little different color. It has some rust on the body on the drivers side door bottom, drivers side rear quarter panel at the bottom, and 2 places on the passengers side rear quarter panel. The car is a factory power steering and power brake car. The trunk floor looks solid and has a spare tire in it. The front seat needs to be recovered. The back seat, door panels and headliner all look good. The carpet is faded and the dash has a crack in it about in the center. The speedometer works and gas hand but not sure the gas hand is accurate. It has the original AM radio still in place. This is just a good old running car. The miles showing is what is showing on the odometer. I am not sure of actual miles. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or feel free to email me at www.bigousedcars.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Ford Convertible Beautiful Car P/S P/D/B
1958 Cadillac DeVille SUPER SHARP Crate 350 A/C
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
1940 Ford Deluxe Sedan Fresh Build Super Nice Car
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Very 2 Owner Car 49K Miles
1955 Ford Sunliner Original 272 V8 Automatic LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door