Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
VEHICLE OPTIONS - WELD RACING PROSTAR WHEELS - PROTOTYPE RIDETECH COILOVER SUSPENSION - ORIGINAL BUMPERS & TRIM - ORIGINAL BODY PANELS - LESS THAN 50K MILES ON BODY - LAKEWOOD BELLHOUSING W/ ZOOM CLUTCH - EDELBROCK VICTOR JR. INTAKE - CRANE VALVETRAIN - CPP MASTER CYLINDER - CPP FRONT DISC BRAKES - C5 FRONT SUSPENSION GEOMETRY - BORLA ATAK STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLERS - 31-SPLINE MOSER AXLES - 3.55 GEARS W/ AUBURN POSI - 3-INCH T304 STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST - TREMEC TKO600 5-SPEED MANUAL - SUBFRAME CONNECTORS - RIDETECH ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS - RIDETECH 4 LINK REAR SUSPENSION - RELOCATED BATTERY TO TRUNK - MANUAL STEERING - MANUAL BRAKES - HOOKER SUPER COMP CERAMIC COATED LONG TUBE HEADERS - HOOD PINS - HOLLEY 750 DOUBLE PUMPER CARBURETOR - FORD 9"" REAREND - FIBERGLASS COWL HOOD - DRIVESHAFT SAFETY LOOP - DOUBLE HUMP HEADS - DAKOTA DIGITAL RTX GAUGES - 11:1 COMPRESSION
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door