Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
For those who demand a 100 point car this 1957 Chevrolet Belair 2 dr hardtop in original color of Dust Rose with 2 tone black and silver interior. 221 miles on a nut and bolt nothing overlooked concourse restoration to the highest of industry standards.
The best 57 hardtop on the market today. all numbers matching and correct no disappointments.
283 cid with power-pak engine power glide transmission full size spare with jack-mat and handle. spinner hubcaps and radial tires.
Call us 7 days a week at 941-355-1955 for a personal walk around description
SEE THE VIDEO at www.cleanclassiccars.com
We can finance this 57 to 94 months with approved credit.
We ship WORLD WIDE door to door no problem.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door