Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1968 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce "Step Nose" This 1968 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce "Step Nose" is a highly original discovery that's ready for complete restoration. Yellow with black interior. An exctremely collectible and sought-after model. This hard to find Giulia Sprint GT 1600 Veloce "Step Nose" is not to be missed by any Alfa Romeo enthusiast.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door