Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
1989 Cadillac Fleetwood
Fleetwood Metal Body was an automobile coach builder formed on April 1, 1909. Its name derives from Fleetwood, Pennsylvania, home of the company at the start, and lived on for decades in the form of the Cadillac Fleetwood and various Fleetwood trim lines on Cadillac cars.
For consignment, a car that has possibly lived out its useable life. With all filler panels cracked away, a very worn, dirty interior, and an engine that misfires, hard to start, and painfully slow electric windows, a second respray that is essentially at the end of its life, and various and other sundry problems, this will be at best an ambitious restoration project, or a parts car.
A few highlights do reveal themselves upon closer inspection. Those being 60,000 original miles on the odometer, chrome that is fair to good all around, nice wheels, good tires, and working AC.
Undercarriage shows surface rust on numerous areas that are in various stages of surface involvement. Floorpans appear solid, and frame is sturdy.
This car is residing in our outside barn find showroom, so stop by and take a gander.
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 300 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. Also, a 400 vehicle barn find collection is on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door