VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Rarest of all the 1951's was the Crestline Custom Deluxe 2 Door Sedan; 8703 built. This car began as a good original with a recent body on restoration. A very good fit tight car; doors close solid, like new. Body clad in mirror finish Sportsman green with raven black sweep panel and black vinyl top. Chrome is show and interior is Lebaron Bonny, correct pin stripe black with a green tint. All the goodies from the dual exhaust to dual blue dot tail lights and wide whitewalls. Runs and drives excellent; one you'll be proud to own, show or drive. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for more vehicle information.
Chrome Full Disc Caps
Black Vinyl Top
Blue Dot Tail Lights
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door