702 N 1st St.
This Sauterne Gold 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe is a great looking survivor. This Little A code 4V V8 engine appears to be all original and runs great. It's backed up to a C4 automatic transmission and comes equipped with power steering white vinyl top AM radio and is riding on its original steel wheels hubcaps and newer white wall tires. It runs and drives great down the road with a fresh tune up and ready to go. Its exterior paint has been repainted once years ago and still looks great for a driver today. Its original two tone white and ivy gold pony interior looks great with an exception of a seam split in the driver seat. We ordered a brand new seat cover set for it and will be installing that soon. Its floors frame and trunk floor all seam very solid throughout. This is a great car and is ready to jump in and enjoy. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door