GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Produced for over twenty years with minimal changes, the XJS was a huge hit for Jaguar. Offering unique and seductive styling, powerful engines, and the legendary Jaguar heritage, over 115k rolled off the production line, not bad for a very expensive car. The vast majority of the cars were coupes, but a portion were made into convertibles, but the production numbers were unknown, which adds to the cool Jaguar mystique.
This Stunning1988 XJS is finished in blue over a beige leather interior, this luxurious sports car shows well. It is powered by its impressive V12 paired with an automatic transmission. This car has been owned the last 9 years by a Jaguar enthusiast. The car has new tires, shocks, suspension, new headliner and all filters changed. Other highlights include speed control, power windows, factory cassette cleaner, AM/FM/Cassette.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door