This is a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-Door Hardtop . All original 55,000 actual miles. EXCELLENT condition. Matching numbers, Turquoise and white. I have the matching Fender skirts also and original matching floor mats too!
283 motor, 2 speed power glide transmission
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door