American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1983 CHEVROLET BLAZER S-10 CUSTOM SUV This custom 1983 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer was done in bright yellow with a custom purple and yellow interior. The Blazer sits nicely on custom 18 chrome Panther wheels and low-profile tires. Its powered by a 350ci V-8 engine and a 700R4 automatic transmission. Includes A/C. Truly a sound system on wheels!! This S-10 is packed with serious high-quality audio and visual equipment, and was designed by the owner of a mobile audio and electronics company. Features 3 large subwoofers, 5 amplifiers and a control panel. The car has two full sized batteries and fuse cut-offs to accommodate all the electrical accessories. All electrical wiring diagrams included. Comes equipped with anti-theft alarm (with remote), under dash LED lights, rear accent LED lights (top and bottom), under glow body lights, fog lights, rear view back up camera, in dash DVD screen, rear facing pop-down DVD screen, dual rear facing headrest screens. GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door