Fast Lane Classic Cars
427 Little Hills Blvd.
St. Charles, MO
St. Charles, MO
This 1970 Plymouth Superbird for sale has a Numbers Matching 440c.i. (390hp) Six Pack V8, Numbers Matching 4 Speed Manual Transmission, Dana 60 Rear w/ 3.54:1 Sure Grip, Correct Banana Yellow Exterior w/ Black Vinyl Top, Correct and Original Black Bucket Seat Interior, All Original Car w/ One Repaint in the Early 1980's, Said to be 83,289 ORIGINAL Miles On The Car, 1 Owner Car Until His Death In '18, Son Then Took Ownership, Son Sold To Second Owner Earlier This Year, Original Broadcast Sheet Included, Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter, Padded Dash, Two Speed Wipers w/ Washer, Solid State AM Radio, 8k Tic-Toc-Tach, 150mph Speedo, Dual Sport Mirrors, Front and Rear Seat Belts, Day / Night Rear View Mirror, All Original Interior, Original Floors w/ Factory Overspray, Original, Unrestored Cars Are Getting More Rare By The Day! One of the Few Unrestored '70 Superbird's Still In Existence!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door