1949 Chevrolet Street Rod. 4.3 V6 with a 700R4 tranny & a '79 Trans Am posi-trac rear. It has a 1980 Camaro sub frame. Everything is pretty much new. Engine was pulled from a 1990 S10 with less than 70k on it. Runs great. New brakes all the way around, all new lines. New gas tank & all new lines. Completely re-wired with Haywire wiring. New side glass & all new rubber seals. S10 steering column. 2000 Cavalier seats. New stereo. Doesn't have heater or AC, has defrost only. Car was finished last fall, so it doesn't have many miles on it yet. Paint is base/clear, clear is satin. Flames are vinyl graphics, can be removed or changed. Tires and rims are new.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door