790 Alabama Ave
Bremen , GA
Here is a super nice 1948 Chevy 2 door Stylemaster that was completely rebuilt within the last 2 years and it was built right. Everything was completely gone thru. The engine is a 350 that was rebuilt. It has a Walker Radiator which is one of the best you can buy. It sounds good with the dual exhaust. It is not too loud but sounds good. It has manifolds and not headers. The transmission is a 350 Turbo and was also rebuilt and shifts out great. It has a Mustang II frontend with power rack & pinion steering and power disc brakes on the front with front sway bar. The rear is a 10 bolt from a 1966 Chevy II Nova. Added was Vintage A/C that blows cold. It has Gas Shocks. The battery is in the trunk. The body is solid and rust free and finished in a satin yellow. All the glass is good. The interior is brand new being finished about 2 weeks ago. It has a 1974 Malibu tilt steering column. All the gauges work but the Speedometer needle is broke. All the lights work. The floors are very solid as is the trunk pan. The trunk is finished to match the interior. There is also a nice Pioneer stereo C/D player to listen to your favorite tunes. It has Rally wheels with 202/70/14 tires on front and 245/60/15 tires on rear.This is a very good streetrod that drives good and is all new within last 2 years. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
Bremen , GA
1968 Ford Fairlane 500 Fastback RARE CAR 289 V8
1978 Plymouth Volare Slant 6 Engine P/S P/D/B LOOK
1991 Chevy Silverado 4X4 Stepside Cold A/C LOOK
Bremen , GA
1988 Chevy Silverado SWB Awesome Truck Looks Great
1932 Ford Hi Boy Roadster New Interior & Top NICE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door