Classic Car Deals
1941 AMERICAN BANTAM MODEL 65 RIVIERA CONVERTIBLE SEDAN FRAME OFF RESTORED 184 MILES CLEAN TITLE DESIGNED BY ALEX TREMULIS FEWER THAN 7,000 PRODUCED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PRODUCTION RUN ESTIMATED $100,000 INVESTED IN CONCOURS RESTORATION SHOWN AT THE 2009 AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS AND 2012 GLENMOOR GATHERING EVENTS 50/23 HP L-HEAD INLINE 4-CYLINDER ENGINE SINGLE-BARREL CARBURETOR 3-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION SOLID FRONT AXLE WITH TRANSVERSE LEAF SPRING LIVER REAR AXLE WITH QUARTER-ELLIPTIC LEAF SPRINGS 4-WHEEL MECHANICAL DRUM BRAKES 74.5 INCH WHEELBASE RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door