AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1966 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova (San Mateo, Ca) $49,900 reduced to $45,000 obo You are looking at one heck of a build. Sprayed in an absolutely stunning coat of scarlet red gloss, the exterior slides very smoothly inside to a sharp looking tan cloth/leather combination interior that aims to please. Powered by a stroked out 408ci v8 and a Turbo 350 automatic transmission with a 3500 stall and slap shift, this car runs like it wants to jump out of its paint with 500 hp. With only 1k miles since completion this vehicle is like new, everything has been completely gone through. Features include but are not limited to P/b with Wilwood 4 wheel disc, rack & pinion steering, Am/fm, cd, heat, aluminum heads, stainless valves, Keith Black flat top pistons, 750 double pumper Holley 4bbl carb, a cam, lifters, Hooker headers, dual exhaust, Dana 60 rear with 3.54 gears, 4 core radiator with dual electric fans, Dakota digital dash, a chrome detailed engine bay, and a freshly gone through suspension. Not a dollar was spared when completing this vehicle, it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. Records, receipts and the build sheet are all available upon request. Please give our friend Brian a call at 650-678-6831
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door