A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1969 Ford Torino Cobra For Sale $29,750
Super straight solid body, two small holes around rear wheel opening, cant find any rust through any where else, original red paint
Rebuilt original 428 CJ motor, number matches, mild high performance camshaft
Original 4 Speed transmission
Rear axle has been rebuilt and third member replaced with traction lock nodular housing from speedway motors
Car runs and drives, has some mild hail damage on the body, includes some extra chrome for rear window, top of passenger door
Seems to have had interior trim removed to replace carpet and head liner as well as door panels, have most all trim
Dual speaker actuator
Choke cable, arm rests and seatbelts included
Call or text Jeff Richardson the owner for more info at 214-735-8169 or email at [email protected]
Tell him Gary sent you.
If no answer call or text Gary for more info at 972-935-1660 or email [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door