GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1986 Porsche 944 for your consideration. This outstanding Porsche is dressed in Red exterior paint and paired with tan leather seats. This Porsche was brought up from Texas and has only 32,044 miles. The vehicle is powered by the 2.5 Liter 4 Cylinder engine paired with a 5-speed manual transmission that is smooth and strong in every gear. Can not forget this beautiful 944 is optioned with a sunroof. This 944 is as clean as they come with a great service history and always being stored inside.
Please call or email us today for more information.
Porsche and the 944 served a need for the company and its customers when it introduced the 944 to the market in 1982. It was to provide a less expensive car but to also keep the customers coming into the showroom that could not afford the pricier 911. With doing this Porsche partnered up with VW and rolled out a front engine setup that was taken in high expectations from the public and its dealer network.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door