1963 Biscayne Like Bel Air (1 of 37k V8 VIN) over 200k 6 cylinder post were built
Plentiful 736k Impalas were built
327 300 hp (motor was in car when I bought it), rebuilt Muncie 4 spd, new clutch, new Hurst shifter, rebuilt PCase 3:36 Posi and rear, new shocks
Complete Rebuilt front suspension, new aluminum radiator (electric fan) runs cool in Texas heat and traffic, new tires.
Cold AC, Aux cord radio hidden in glovebox, new brakes, New Interior, Newer Driver Paint.
Not Show Car Paint
Power Tour Ready
Just won an Award at
Pistons n Paint 1 of 10 out of over 300 cars....its very Period Correct
Solid Floorpans and Frame
Driver quality paint (not show car not show priced), bubble pictured on drivers C pillar only
Gauges, horn, and turn signals work
Built to drive cross country or Grocery Shopping
$19,500 might take Kawasaki Mule, Yamaha side by side, ATV, 4 wheeler, SXS, canoe
Had to delete cell due to all the drunk or drug texting idiots at wee hours so email for cell
If the ad is up then its Available For Sale!!! So Dont be That GUY!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door