2003 N. Broadway
1961 Ford Econoline pick up, six Cylinder with three on the tree...SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.... (Engine turns Over freely but I have not prepped it to start yet as it had been sitting for quite a while). All glass is good and has a very solid underside unibody with a solid bed with no rust throughs.
The tailgate is good except along the very bottom edge & the floorboard is good except right behind the battery there is a small area...pictures will show. The passenger seat bottom vinyl material is tattered and torn. It has good painted bumpers front and rear. And all of the glass is in great condition with no breaks, cracks, delamination or wiper marks. The wheel and tire combinations pictured are for staging purposes only and the little pick up will come with rollers only unless you want to buy the polished Solid faced alloy wheel & Tire combination for an extra $250.
As always please feel free to call or seven days a week up until 11 PM central at 620-249-7977 that’s our business cell phone.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1960 CHEVY CORVAIR w/only 33000 miles
1972 Corvette Coupe
1929 FORD MODEL A ROADSTER--old school style
1932 Chevy 2-dr 5-passenger Coupe
1969 Jeep Jeepster commando
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door