Beautiful, original 1967 Austin Healey for sale. The last and best year of the big Healey, only 17,712 were produced in 1967.Matching engine and chassis numbers, verified by British Motor Industry Heritage Certificate Factory Record. Car is all original, not restored with only 79,100 miles.Runs perfectly, very dependable to drive anywhere. Has never been in an accident or had any body work. Car was repainted once about 20 years ago in the original Austin Healey blue metallic and white combination. All original glass, steering wheel, wiper arms, tail lights, trim, wheels, dash etcAlways garaged in a heated garage. Does have a couple of small dents and a scratch on the passenger side door. Minor paint scratches and cosmetic blemishes consistent with age. Brand new convertible top and carpet kit. Seats are original and in very good condition.Overdrive works flawlessly, has front disc brakes, adjustable steering, wire wheels and roll up windows.Truly a rare example of a lovingly cared for and unmolested vehicle that is all original and has not been pieced together.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door