1977 Cadilic Sedan DeVille in excellent original shape, shapelow milage. Bought new and remains with original owner. Always garage kept. No rust and never had rust. All original but center filler panel and rear fins which were recently replaced. All things work as expected except trip meter which has not functioned since the first year. There have never been any major repairs indicated. Regular oil changes and inspections always completed. Turns over immediately and runs smoothly with expected power. Body without marks. Beautiful Saffron color with pure white top. Interior has no blemishes or cuts.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door