1970 OLDSMOBILE, 442, EXPERIMENTAL. ONLY 2 PRODUCED
One black and one white. Mine was white originally.
Both were Muncie 4 speed.
Built as a car to show the public to get their response.
1.A Real Vista Cruiser 2 door car.
2.All Vista Cruisers have 4 doors & this is a 2 door hard top.
3.A real 442 Equipped, bucket seats, steering wheel, gages, seats, outer door mirrors.
This is a 2 door hard top Station Wagon - Only one ever produced.
5.455 cubic inch motor, Oldsmobile motor
6.Factory Muncie 4 speed and Factory center counsel.
W-30 suspension handling package.
8.Vin number is proof it was manufactured as a 442.
9.Omega Rally wheels, 15 inch
10.This car has a no rust body.
Floors have excellent metal.
Body is very straight and close to paint
11.It was built by Bently Mitchell who built special cars for GM.
12.Bently-Mitchell did this type of work for General Motors.
13.Power brakes & power steering.
14.Air conditioning pump and all the hardware.
15.All parts are with the car. New grille and front end chrome.
16.Olds did build 4 Hurst Vista Cruiser 4 door, & 4 speed cars
I have all the parts.
Call and we will put a deal together.
You will be the owner of a one of a kind 442 - Hurst.
I am 75 years old. I own many vintage cars and I will never find the time to finish this beautiful car.
Robert 386 362 3874
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door