Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1948 Jaguar Mark IV Drophead Coupe LHD This 1948 Jaguar Mark IV DHC is an extremely desirable Left-Hand Drive model. Two-tone blue with blue interior. A highly original car and the ideal candidate for easy restoration. Not currently running as it has been sitting for some time in storage. Offered with its tools. One of only 376 left drive Dropheads produced. A wonderful opportunity to bring an incredibly charming Jaguar to the next level with minimal effort. This LHD Mark IV DHC not to be missed by any enthusiast or collector of the marque. Price: $67,500
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door