GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The sixth generation Cadillac (1959 60) designed by GM's new hot shot designer, Bill Mitchel, were quite different than the smooth curvaceous Harley Earl cars of generations prior. Mitchel's cars were lower, longer edgier; featuring their signature tail fins that embodied the futuristic age of motoring.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this stunning 1960 Cadillac Coupe deVille for your consideration. It is powered by what appears to be a 390 v8 paired with an automatic transmission. It is finished in Black with faint ghost flames over a black interior. The car is equipped with power brakes, power steering, updated AC components, spotlights, white wall tires, shaved door handles, lake pipes, bucket seats and center console. The classic caddy fires up and sails down the road with ease. Don't miss your opportunity to own such a classic example.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door