3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1964 Dodge 440 We have up for sale the most likely nicest 1964Dodge 440 2 door hardtop with 74,000 actual miles in existence. Professionallyrestored, new paint, new interior which is correct in every respect. Car isdetailed to the nine's inside and out, top and bottom, just a gorgeous car. However,the best part is the 440 CI V8 with the proverbial Max Wedge Cross Ram intake pairedwith the pushbutton Torque Flight automatic transmission......the carabsolutely flies. In addition, the Dodge has Max Wedge exhaust manifolds withracing lake plugs, 3.55 sure grip 8 3/4 rear end, two Edelbrock four barrelcarburetors, Becool radiator, electronic ignition and much more. Gorgeous carand all kinds of provenance consisting of the original certified car carewarranty book, the build sheet, the window sticker, owners manual and all kindsof other miscellaneous items to do with the restoration project.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door