Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
1983 Tuk Tuk Jolt
We have listed our fair share of unique vehicles over the years but this '83 Tuk Tuk has to be up there on the list. Whether you are looking to transport customers around or just want to cruise around the city in something different this thing has a ton of potential. It is a 3 wheels taxi, painted white with a matching white canvas top. It is street legal with all the needed turn signals, brake lights, and headlight. It also has a front windshield should you get caught out in the rain.
It was originally gas powered but has been completely converted to electric. It is no powered by an eco-friendly Electrio Tech engine that powers this thing down the road with ease. It has seating for 4 rear passengers and 1 driver. It glides down the road smoothly and is fun to drive. It has handle bar controls with brakes and a gas floor pedal.
This cool Tuk Tuk will smoothly move your customers from one place to the next while putting a smile on their face.
Take it home for $12,500.00!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door